Saturday 15 December 2012

Cover in Shell Pink

I know it doesn't look much like the motif in the book but it is, can you guess which one ? Once again using one of my odd balls of yarn I started this motif and just kept going until I had used it all up and the result.





This pretty cover just the right size for the top of my bedroom drawers.


This is all I had left.

Motif #142

Progress 84 of 100

Enjoy your weekend everyone and if you have to go Christmas shopping take care and don't get trampled in the crowds!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Well done! I like the color of this pretty cover and also that little angel seems really matched.
    Just find your blog through Annemarie's Haakblog. Happy crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty-pretty, and I love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....love the pink.Cute...:0)I haven't done anything this week
    :( ....Have a wonderful Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I keep saying I need to learn how to crochet.... :)

    Loved seeing this at the special link party supporting Sandy Hook last week. Hope you'll come to The Humble Brag link party today to see some features from last week and link up some more cool projects. We also give away FREE AD SPACE every week! Happy Friday!

    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/the-humble-brag-link-party-13/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx